Thursday, January 19, 2017

A Tribute to Tolkien



J.R.R. Tolkien was born January 3, 1892, more than 125 years ago. His contribution to the fantasy genre cannot be overstated, and his influence is far reaching. To mark this occasion, Audible asked a number of fantasy authors to talk a bit about what Tolkien meant to them and their writing, as well as sharing a favorite quote from his books.

I'm honored to join Patrick RothfussMercedes LackeyJoe AbercrombieChris Philbrook, and Jodi Taylor in this celebration of Tolkien and his work.

Here's what I had to say.


Interested in seeing what others had to say? Well stop on over and see.


2 comments:

  1. I read and reviewed J.R.R. Tolkien by Mark Home. I learned a lot about the author and his views. If you get a chance, I have it on my blog. http://mnleona.blogspot.com/search?q=tolkien

    Leona

    ReplyDelete